Published Aug 9, 2021Updated Sep 9, 2021
Contribute to Docs
Positioning in CSS provides designers and developers options for positioning HTML elements on a web page.
The CSS position can be set to
- Specifies the distance of an element from the left of the specified position.
- Defines how elements are placed within the document.
- Specifies the distance of an element from the right of the specified position.
- Specifies the distance of an element from the top of the specified position.
- Sets the stack order of an element.
- Anonymous contributorAnonymous contributor3077 total contributions
- Anonymous contributor
Learn CSS on Codecademy
Front-End EngineerFront-end engineers work closely with designers to make websites beautiful, functional, and fast.
Includes 34 Courses
With Professional Certification
Beginner Friendly124 Lessons