A code editor is a program designed for writing software in which developers utilize human-readable text to make code easier to parse and understand. They have built-in knowledge of programming languages, allowing different elements of the code (i.e., variables, keywords, functions, etc.) to appear in different colors and improve readability and analysis by developers.
Code editors can compile and run code. In addition to being able to print a code’s output, these programs can also identify where and why a particular line of code fails to execute.
There are numerous code editors available, such as:
Which code editor program to use is really up to the individual developer’s preferences.
- Anonymous contributorAnonymous contributor3077 total contributions
- christian.dinh2481 total contributions
- Anonymous contributorAnonymous contributor23 total contributions
- MJLyonnais11 total contributions
- CaupolicanDiaz135 total contributions
- BrandonDusch580 total contributions