Anonymous contributor10 total contributions
Published Jun 10, 2021Updated Apr 4, 2023
Contribute to Docs
<em> element represents text which is emphasized. Browsers will show the enclosed text in italics, by default.
<em><!-- Emphasized text goes here --></em>
Text is wrapped in opening and closing
<em> tags. By default,
<em> is an inline element, and will be shown in italics.
<html><head> </head><body><!-- The words 'very important' will be emphasized --><p>Here is some text, and this part is <em>very important</em>. I hope youenjoy it.</p></body></html>
- Anonymous contributorAnonymous contributor10 total contributions
- BrandonDusch580 total contributions
- Not-Ethan48 total contributions
- christian.dinh2481 total contributions
- Anonymous contributorAnonymous contributor3077 total contributions
- short_matthew_f33 total contributions
Learn HTML on Codecademy
Front-End EngineerFront-end engineers work closely with designers to make websites beautiful, functional, and fast.
Includes 34 Courses
With Professional Certification