Contribute to Docs
Collections class provides static methods that operate on or return
Collection objects. It is part of the
import java.util.Collections; Collections.method();
Below is a list of methods provided by the
- Returns the maximum member of a List based on natural ordering or based on a Comparator.
- Returns the minimum member of a List based on natural ordering or based on a Comparator.
- Reverses the current ordering of a List.
- Randomizes the order of elements in a List.
- Sorts a List based on natural ordering or based on a Comparator.
- Swaps the position of two elements in a List.
Learn Java on Codecademy
Computer ScienceLooking for an introduction to the theory behind programming? Master Python while learning data structures, algorithms, and more!
Includes 6 Courses
With Professional Certification