Published Aug 18, 2022
Contribute to Docs
InvalidClassException occurs when the Serialization runtime detects a problem with a class. The problem can be one of the following:
- The serial version of the class does not match that of the class descriptor read from the stream.
- The class contains unknown data types.
- The class does not have an accessible constructor without arguments.
Looking to contribute?
- Learn more about how to get involved.
- Edit this page on GitHub to fix an error or make an improvement.
- Submit feedback to let us know how we can improve Docs.
Learn Java on Codecademy
Computer ScienceLooking for an introduction to the theory behind programming? Master Python while learning data structures, algorithms, and more!
Includes 6 Courses
With Professional Certification