Math class provides several methods that allows us to work on mathematical calculations with numbers.
Here are the
Math methods in alphabetical order:
- Returns the absolute value of the argument.
- Returns the inverse cosine of the argument in radians.
- Returns the inverse sine of the argument in radians.
- Returns the inverse tangent of the argument in radians.
- Returns the counterclockwise angle, in radians, between a (x,y) point and the positive x-axis.
- Returns the first argument raised to the power of the second argument.
- Returns a pseudorandom double that is 0.0 or greater, and less than 1.0.
- Returns a double that is rounded to the closest whole integer.
- Returns the positive, properly rounded square root of a double-type value.
Interested in helping build Docs? Read the Contribution Guide or share your thoughts in this feedback form.