NumPy has many built-in functions for mathematical operations and array manipulation. Selected ones are listed below.
- Appends values to the end of an array.
- Returns an array of evenly-spaced numbers over a given interval.
- Returns an element-wise natural logarithm for an array.
- Rearranges the data of an ndarray into a new shape.
- Sums the elements of an array over a given axis.
- Reverses or permutes the axes of an ndarray.
Interested in helping build Docs? Read the Contribution Guide or share your thoughts in this feedback form.