Published May 4, 2022Updated Sep 29, 2022
Contribute to Docs
- Booleans (
- Dictionaries (
- Number types (i.e.,
- Sequence types (i.e., lists and tuples)
- Strings (
The following functions are provided by the
- Encodes a Python object as a JSON file.
- Decodes a JSON file and returns a Python object.
- Anonymous contributorAnonymous contributor85 contributions
- Anonymous contributor
Looking to contribute?
- Learn more about how to get involved.
- Edit this page on GitHub to fix an error or make an improvement.
- Submit feedback to let us know how we can improve Docs.
Learn Python on Codecademy
Data Scientist: Machine Learning SpecialistMachine Learning Data Scientists solve problems at scale, make predictions, find patterns, and more! They use Python, SQL, and algorithms.
Includes 27 Courses
With Professional Certification