Since its release in 2013, React has been maintained by Meta (formerly Facebook) along with a community of developers and companies.
It is component-based. An example of a component could be a form or even just a form field or button on a website. In React, applications are completely built with components.
Some of the most persistent issues of front-end development are solved with React, allowing one to build dynamic and interactive web apps with ease. It is fast, scalable, flexible, powerful, and has a robust developer community that’s rapidly growing.
- BrandonDusch15 contributions
- DerTimonius3 contributions
- dataSurfer063253 contributions
- garanews3 contributions
- Christine_Yang2 contributions
- ericsonrd2 contributions
- tefyfernandez2 contributions
- binarystarr1 contribution
- r3vert1 contribution
- joneskj551 contribution
- methodNinja276811 contribution
- mariangz1 contribution