SwiftUI is a framework used to build user interfaces for iOS 13+, macOS, iPadOS, tvOS, and watchOS applications. It was released by Apple in 2019.
The framework provides views, controls, and layout structures through declarative programming. This programming paradigm means that the developer declares how an application should function and appear in different states, but the actual changes in state are managed by the application itself.
There is a live-preview option which allows developers to visualize changes in their project’s code. As the UI is built, real-time changes to the code are visible on the preview screen.
The simulator can be used, where the app is downloaded and runs on a virtual device, separate from the original machine. The app can also be downloaded to a real device for testing purposes.
- cilippofilia14 contributions
- Christine_Yang14 contributions
- gracekishino11 contributions
- cslylla7 contributions
- mattogtong4 contributions
- EngOmarElsayed3 contributions
- girijakar3 contributions
- Beamthecode2 contributions
- CaupolicanDiaz2 contributions
- kenrathbun2 contributions
- TernovoiD2 contributions
- jareddanieljones1 contribution
- StevenSwiniarski1 contribution
- CBID21 contribution
- Flodeg1 contribution
- andrewperk1 contribution
- AustinWheel1 contribution
- nickschelle1 contribution
- gab3941 contribution
- tefyfernandez1 contribution
- Digital-Brendan1 contribution
- CJSdeHaas1 contribution
- jfelix91 contribution
- Prince251 contribution
- josephlr1 contribution
- webBlaster589341 contribution