We cover two different approaches to setting up React on Windows:
- Use the Create React app to create your project from scratch
- Take your existing HTML/CSS file and integrate React into it.
Beforehand, make sure you have GitBash and Node.js installed.
Ready to learn more React? Explore some of our courses below:
- Learn React: https://j.mp/3zFqSub
- Learn React Native: https://j.mp/3AEFhrC
- Create a Front-End app with React: https://j.mp/39D7h2W
- Create an Advanced Web App with React and Redux: https://j.mp/3o6h0HK