Codecademy Community Live is proud to bring you a new episode in our Community Chapter live series, where we bring you Codecademy Community Chapter Events.
In this talk, Dr. Katharina Groeger will walk us through the most important skills and attributes that she looks for when hiring and managing data scientists, data engineers, and web developers. Dr. Katharina Groeger, Team Manager in the chemical industry, will share with us some of her insights gleaned over several years of interviewing, hiring, and managing Data Scientists, as well as Data Engineers and Web Developers.
The presentation will cover:
- working with, not against, your personal strengths and weaknesses
- relevance of projects and experience
- the job interview as a two-way tool for aligning expectations
- organizational and cultural fit
- teamwork vs individual work