10 tips for working on a dev team10,859 ViewsAug 06, 2019
Coding is a team sport, and is rarely solo work! You might be wondering how to work on a dev team? Codecademy Team Member Matt has ten quick tips for how to work with other people on coding projects.
Want to put this all into practice but haven't got a dev job yet? Start a group project with your fellow learners! Here's how: https://youtu.be/Lnm3CVeLo7g
Learn more about developers and the developmental process:
- - Learn about the development cycle: https://youtu.be/hpn8MPHOpDo
- - Learn about Waterfall: https://youtu.be/xtRubl7kQeI
- - Learn about Agile: https://youtu.be/GzzkpAOxHXs
- - Learn about Scrum: https://youtu.be/tNFIpNvyXPw
- - Learn about Kanban: https://youtu.be/xhxncRy-_Rk
- - How to review someone else's code: https://youtu.be/TlXy_i27N3w
- - What is Legacy Code: https://youtu.be/JpSqiVHnzPw
- - What is a Code Base: https://youtu.be/7xaGRxiN75o
Join the millions learning to code with Codecademy.
Learn to code: https://j.mp/3eCzBVa
Check out our full course catalog: https://j.mp/3vzYM1Q
Learn More on Codecademy
Learn Python 3Learn the basics of Python 3, one of the most powerful, versatile, and in-demand programming languages today.