Hosting & showcasing your coding skills9,296 ViewsAug 26, 2019
For anyone learning to code, whether you're trying to switch careers or something else, there will come a point where you want to impress an employer, or to show to the world (and yourself!) what you can do. In this video, we'll tell you how to go about that.
- • Inspiration and guidance for making a portfolio site
- • Marketing yourself on LinkedIn
- • Hosting with GitHub and more
- • More advanced hosting options for complex projects in React, Node, Rails, etc.
Take Codecademy's Learn Git course: https://j.mp/2RmJNcq
- How to build a portfolio: https://youtu.be/JvSoDiLwKBI
- What wireframing is and how to use it: https://youtu.be/CbIMO5EcCD8
- Figma for wireframing https://www.figma.com/
- Design inspiration: https://dribbble.com/ https://www.awwwards.com/
Advanced hosting options: